Trocaire College has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide electronic transcripts. Requestors initiate the process by selecting the completing the Electronic Transcript Request Form.
Requestors may select several timing options:
- Process now. Transcripts are generally processed and electronically delivered the next business day but please allow 3 – 5 days.
- After grades are posted
- After degree completion statement is posted
Paper Transcript Requests are still available.
Please allow 3 – 5 business days for processing plus an additional 5 – 7 days for mail service and delivery. Please complete the form to request a paper transcript.
Requestors with a pending student account hold will need to contact the corresponding office to discuss actions required to remove the hold(s).
- Business Office Hold – contact the Student Accounts Office at 716.827-2427 or by email at [email protected].
- Health Office Hold – contact the Wellness Center at [email protected] or call 716.827.2579 to leave a voicemail.
- Incomplete iVIP Orientation Hold – contact the iVIP Coordinatorat [email protected] or call 716.827.2543.
- Library Hold – contact the Library at 716.827.2434 or by email [email protected].
Once the hold has been removed, the student should email the Office of the Registrar at [email protected] to request the release of the transcript following the removal of the hold.
Trocaire College covers the cost for transcripts.