Together with alumni and friends like you, Trocaire College supports students who are determined to succeed, build careers of achievement, and lives of purpose.
Won’t you help us Share Trocaire?
The Share Trocaire Fund provides Trocaire students with much needed tuition assistance so that they can stay on track to graduate with the skills our community needs.
Tuition assistance is critical to our non-traditional student population. Your gift has an immediate impact on the following areas:
- Helps meet the increasing needs of students who face financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Increases opportunities for Western New Yorkers through high quality education and job placement that enables students to attain family-sustaining jobs in thriving fields such as healthcare, business, and technology
- Ensures that education is within reach for a diverse, career-driven student population who face an average $5,500 tuition gap after all other aid is applied
- Advances the community’s skilled workforce with caring professional committed to a better Buffalo
- Leverages the school’s ability to secure significant funding from corporations and foundations
- Empowers students with personal enrichment, dignity, and self-worth in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy
Make an even greater impact by joining the Leadership Circle! Donors who contribute $1000 or more will be welcomed as key stakeholders to Trocaire College with exclusive communications from President Bassam M. Deeb, Ph.D., invitations to donor recognition events and more.
Interested in creating a named endowed scholarship that will provide tuition assistance in perpetuity? Contact Dianna Civello, Executive Director of Advancement today at 716.827.4344 or [email protected].
Make your gift today and Share the Trocaire experience. Please click the DONATE button below or contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 716.827.4342 to make your contribution. Thank you for being part of our Trocaire community!
Clicking our Donate Now button will redirect you to our secure payment processing site.
**CARES Act charitable giving incentives**
Take a moment to review these new tax incentives provided by the CARES Act for 2020
Information for Faculty & Staff Giving.