This page provides prospective students, current students and employees with information about Trocaire College in accordance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act. Visit the HEOA Website for more information.
General Institutional Information
Trocaire College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 1007 North Orange Street, 4th Floor MB #166, Wilmington, DE 19801 Phone: 267. 284.5000, General Concerns: Communications@msche.org, Complaints: email@example.com. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- Academic Programs
- Program Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure Information:
- This information is noted:
- On the individual program pages
- Within this discipline-specific chart
- Within the College Catalog
- This information is noted:
- Admissions Criteria
- Advisement and Career and Job Placement Services
- College Catalog
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Faculty and Staff
- Information Security Program – Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act Safeguards
- Instructional Facilities
- Net Price Calculator
- Price of Attendance
- Privacy of Student Records- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Student Complaints
- Student Diversity
- Student Life and Activities
- Textbook Information
- Workforce Development Programs
Student Financial Assistance
The two major sources are the Federal Pell program and the State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP). Please note: Anyone convicted and having completed incarceration for a forcible or non-forcible sexual offense is ineligible to receive a Federal Pell grant.
Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations: A federal or state drug conviction can disqualify a student for Federal Student Aid (FSA) funds. The student self-certifies in applying for aid that he/she is eligible. A conviction for any offense involving sale or possession of illegal drugs that occurred during a period of enrollment for which the student was receiving Title IV aid will result in loss of eligibility for any Title IV, HEA grant, loan or work-study assistance. A student regains eligibility the day after the period of ineligibility ends or when he successfully completes a qualified drug rehabilitation program. HEA Section 484(r), 34 CFR 668.40
- Institutional Scholarships
- Federal and State Grants
- Work-study Employment
- Student Loan Information
- Initial Loan Counseling / Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Institutional Code Conduct for Education Loans
- Preferred Lender List for Alternative Loans
- Lender Arrangements
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Financial Aid Information
Health and Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program 2018-2020
- Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics and Crime Log
- Vaccination Policies
- Retention Rates
- Graduation Rates/Completion Numbers
- Transfer-out Rates
- Licensure Pass Rates
- Job Placement Rates for Graduates | Employment and Continuing Education Summary
State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement
Trocaire College participates in the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) to offer online programs. Participation in SARA represents an agreement to maintain comparable standards for online education among member states, districts, and territories. More information can be found on the the SARA web page.
Genesee Community College
GCC students who have successfully completed the AAS RN program at GCC and passed the NCLEX exam will have the potential to complete their BSN with Trocaire College in as little as 12 months.
- Trocaire College encourages all students to get registered and vote. Voter Registration forms are available anytime by stopping into the Office of Student Affairs. You can also access this Voting Resources webpage for more up-to-date information.
Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act)*
Teacher Preparation Program Report*
Note: Items which include an asterisk (*) beside them are not applicable to Trocaire College.