Trocaire offers a wide array of training and educational opportunities for individuals getting started in the workplace, furthering their current careers, or working to meet licensure/certification requirements. Take a look at some of our program types below and register by phone, 716-827-4310 or online:
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Massage Therapy Continuing Education
- Surgical Technologist Continuing Education Workshops
- Sterile Processing & Distribution Technician
- CPR/BLS for Healthcare Providers
- NYS Mandated Infection Control
- Nursing Specialties: (LPN refresher program, RN refresher program, perioperative, dialysis, emergency and trauma nursing, legal nursing consultant, pediatric nursing, critical care nursing, geriatric nursing)
- EKG Technician/Cardiac Monitor Technician (call 716-827-4310 for more information)
Personal Development & Educational Programming
Learn a new skill or further your passion with one of our personal development workshops. Throughout the year we offer fun, interactive sessions on a variety of topics.
Healthy Cooking Series
Easy Summertime Vegetarian Meals with Ben Glurich, Chef & Registered Dietitian
August 1, 6pm Cost $35
Go meatless more often: Apply simple and effective culinary techniques to make impressive vegetarian meals so good you won’t even miss the meat. Whether you’re already vegetarian or looking to go meatless more often, this course will prove that veggie dishes need no longer be relegated to a side dish.
Trocaire offers employers customized, on-site or on-campus training programs in healthcare, customer service, leadership, management, and customer relations. Businesses interested in offering professional development training to their employees should contact the Office of Workforce Development at 716-827-4310 to arrange a consultation meeting.
Online Training Courses
Trocaire College partners with online providers that help students meet their educational goals on their own time and within their schedule. The instructor-facilitated online course offerings include a large number of options, with start dates that are ongoing.
- Ed2GO: You may take these affordable online courses in the comfort of your home or office at times that are convenient for you. Courses begin monthly, run for six weeks and are comprised of 12 lessons that are posted to the website weekly. The courses are entirely web-based with comprehensive lessons, quizzes and assignments. You may ask questions of your instructor and receive advice at any time during the course.
- ProTrain: Offering dozens of options in healthcare, accounting, information technology and green/renewable energy, these online training courses provide you with the workforce skills necessary for many in-demand occupations. Gain the knowledge you need to get a new job, brush up on your current skills or take something just for fun.
- PennFoster: Offering a breadth of viable, online academic alternatives that meet the training needs of business professionals and the region’s workforce population, these programs are on-demand and tailored around your schedule. All programs can be completed in as little as six months.
Students and working professionals looking to take the next step, whether it be college or in their current careers, can find numerous test preparation courses that will assist them in meeting their desired score, licensing or certification goals.
- Dietetic Technician Registry Exam Review Course
- NCLEX-PN Review Program (call 716-827-4310 for more information)
- Radiography Registry Seminar (call 716-827-4310 for more information)
- Surgical Technology Review Course (call 716-827-4310 for more information)
Office hours are:
Mondays & Thursdays: 8am-6pm
Tuesdays & Wednesdays: 8am-5pm
Fridays: 8am- 4pm