Trocaire offers a wide array of training, educational opportunities and lifelong learning for individuals getting started in the workplace, furthering their current careers, or working to meet licensure/certification requirements. Take a look at some of our program types below and register by phone, 716-827-4310 or online.
- CPR/BLS for Healthcare Providers
- NYS Mandated Infection Control
- Brewing, Distilling, and Fermentation Science Program
- Sterile Processing & Distribution Technician
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Massage Therapy Continuing Education
- Surgical Technologist Continuing Education Workshops
- Nursing Specialties: (LPN refresher program, RN refresher program, perioperative, dialysis, emergency and trauma nursing, legal nursing consultant, pediatric nursing, critical care nursing, geriatric nursing)
Trocaire College’s Workforce Development Office is offering a series of Holiday Cooking and Baking Workshops. Join our chef as she helps prepare students to wow their guests for the holiday season!
November 12, 2019
November 14, 2019
November 19, 2019
December 10, 2019
December 12, 2019
This 5 course program is designed to provide beer lovers and students with the necessary education and skills to better appreciate all things beer and/or enter into various employment opportunities within the industry of brewing, microbrewing, and distilling. Courses run in the fall and spring semesters. A certificate of completion in Brewing, Distilling, and Fermentation Science from Trocaire College will be awarded to students who successfully complete all courses in the program.
Professional Development and Lifelong Learning
Trocaire offers employers customized, on-site or on-campus training programs in healthcare, customer service, leadership, management, and customer relations. Businesses interested in offering professional development training to their employees should contact the Office of Workforce Development at 716-827-4310 to arrange a consultation meeting.
Online Training Courses
Trocaire College partners with online providers that help students meet their educational goals on their own time and within their schedule. The instructor-facilitated online course offerings include a large number of options, with start dates that are ongoing.
- Ed2GO: You may take these affordable online courses in the comfort of your home or office at times that are convenient for you. Courses begin monthly, run for six weeks and are comprised of 12 lessons that are posted to the website weekly. The courses are entirely web-based with comprehensive lessons, quizzes and assignments. You may ask questions of your instructor and receive advice at any time during the course.
- Online Career Training Programs through Ed2Go Are designed by a team of experts from their respective field. They work to provide students with a highly effective web-based learning experience. All programs are open-enrollment and self-paced. Textbooks and learning materials are included in the price. Most programs prepare students for an industry-recognized national certification exam. Loans available.
- ProTrain: Offering dozens of options in healthcare, accounting, information technology and green/renewable energy, these online training courses provide you with the workforce skills necessary for many in-demand occupations. Gain the knowledge you need to get a new job, brush up on your current skills or take something just for fun.
- PennFoster: Offering a breadth of viable, online academic alternatives that meet the training needs of business professionals and the region’s workforce population, these programs are on-demand and tailored around your schedule. All programs can be completed in as little as six months.
Students and working professionals looking to take the next step, whether it be college or in their current careers, can find numerous test preparation courses that will assist them in meeting their desired score, licensing or certification goals.
- NCLEX-PN Review Program (call 716-827-4310 for more information)
- Radiography Registry Seminar (call 716-827-4310 for more information)
- Surgical Technology Review Course (call 716-827-4310 for more information)
Office hours are:
Mondays through Friday 8am-4pm