AS Associate Program
Divison of Arts, Sciences and Professional Studies
The General Studies curriculum is designed to provide students with a high level of flexibility in selecting courses to meet their individual needs. The curriculum provides a solid foundation in the liberal arts and sciences. Students who already have earned an academic certificate or those students who have spent a good deal of time in a program, but have decided not to continue in the program, may earn a degree in General Studies. Students may enroll in the General Studies program in order to take time to explore their career options, determine which of our health care programs is the best fit, or allow them time to improve academic skills before beginning their chosen career program. Students can also build an individualized program in close consultation with an advisor.
- Additional support courses for students who may need to improve their academic skills
- 5-week intensive courses taken alongside 100 level courses
- High faculty support
- Full-time faculty members highly trained in area of study
- In-person and virtual office hours
- Dedicated to helping you take the next steps to achieve your goals
- Additional academic opportunities for students who have demonstrated excellence in learning
- Enhanced academic and extra-curricular activities
The General Studies courses are available during the fall, spring, and summer. Classes are offered both day and evenings and the program can be completed either on a full or part-time basis.