Trocaire is proud to partner with several local high schools to provide students an opportunity for dual enrollment which allows students to take college credit-bearing courses while still enrolled in high school. Students can take a maximum of two unique credit bearing courses. Simply follow these instructions.
STEP ONE – CREATE ACCOUNT
STEP TWO – COMPLETE THE HIGH SCHOOL & NON DEGREE APPLICATION
When completing the application, please be sure to follow these steps:
- Enter the applicants name, SS#, and other required information.
- Answer “Yes” to currently enrolled in high school then select your high school.
- Have a parent or guardian agree to the consent to allow you to take Trocaire College course(s).
- Have a parent or guardian provide their email address which will be used exclusively for billing purposes.
STEP THREE – SELECT COURSES & SUMBIT APPLICATION
Courses for partner high schools may be identified by the course sections provided below:
|HIGH SCHOOL NAME
|Bishop Timon – St. Jude High School
|Cheektowaga High School
|Health Sciences Charter School
|HSCS or specific courses assigned by the high school
|Lewis J. Bennett High School of Innovative Technology
|Maryvale High School
|Mt. Mercy Academy
|The Gow School
|West Seneca West
|Any 100 level course (no specific designation)
STEP FOUR – CHECK YOUR EMAIL
Within one or two business days you should receive an email from Trocaire College with detailed instructions to create a College email address and access technologies.
STEP FIVE – REMOVE ANY HOLDS
Holds may be placed by the Wellness Center, Business Office, or Registrar Office for a variety of reasons. It’s important to take the necessary action to remove any outstanding holds as soon as possible. Students with an outstanding hold on the first day of class will be deregistered. Check your Trocaire email often; this is how you will be notified of any holds.
STEP SIX – PAYMENT
Payment is due by the last day of drop/add. Electronic billing statements will be sent weekly to the parent/guardian email address provided on the Admission application.
- Online (preferred):
- Credit Card/Debit Card via the eStudent Portal, My Ledger.
- Log in credentials (provided below).
- In Person:
- Check/Credit Card/Debit Card/Money Order.
- Trocaire College, 360 Choate Ave, Room 137.
- Check/Money Order – Made payable to Trocaire College. Please include the Student ID.
- Trocaire College, Office of Student Accounts, 360 Choate Ave, Buffalo, NY 14220
Billing Questions: Please contact Student Accounts at 716-827-2427 or by email at StudentAccounts@trocaire.edu.
Drop/Add: Important dates, including course start and end dates, drop/add and withdrawal dates are provided on the Academic Calendar located on the College website.
Application Questions: Please contact RegistrarTeam@Trocaire.edu.
Transcripts: Students may request electronic transcripts here . There is no fee for transcripts.
November 30, 2023