Trocaire College Accepted Student Checklist
Congratulations on your acceptance to Trocaire College! This is such an exciting time as you prepare to start classes. We are excited too. As your partner in this journey, our faculty and staff stand ready to assist and support you.
There are a number of things to take care of between now and the start of classes. To help keep you on track, below is a “To Do” list so you can check off each item as you take care of it. The Admissions staff is still just a phone call away (716-827-2545) or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
- Complete the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov (our federal code is 0002812). If you would like to meet with a Financial Aid Counselor, call 716-827-2545 to schedule an appointment.
- Set up your college password and email using the information from our Information Technology Office (Personalized letter accompanies mailed acceptance packet). This is an important step that needs to be completed before you will be able to complete our on-line Orientation and register for classes.
- Submit your immunization record and health records to the Wellness Center via CastleBranch, our online health portal: mycb.castlebranch.com. Health record submissions are required prior to scheduling an Advisement appointment with the Advisement and Student Service Center. Contact the Wellness Center with any questions: 716-827-2579.
- Complete the New Student Orientation in Moodle. Online new student orientation available on your student portal. This step is only mandatory for first-time college students and must be completed before you will permitted to register. For questions, contact Student Engagement at 716-827-2487.
- For information on accommodations and accessibility services at Trocaire please email WellnessCenter@trocaire.edu.
- Contact the Advisement & Student Service Center to schedule your advisement and registration appointment.: 716-827-2577
- Request and submit final high school and/or college transcripts. If you have not done so already, request and submit final high school and/or college transcripts to email@example.com or 360 Choate Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14220. Attn: Admissions.
We look forward to seeing you on campus!