High School Equivalency Official Duplicate Transcript Requests

  1. Complete the Duplicate Request for HSE Diplomas and/or Transcripts form 
  2. Enclose a $5 certified check or money order payable to the New York State Education Department   
  3. Mail the completed Duplicate Request Form and payment to:

HSE Office
89 Washington Ave, EBA 460
Albany, New York 12234

Turnaround time is 6-10 weeks from the time of receipt of the request form.

  • Do not send cash, personal checks, or international money orders. All fees are non-refundable.
  • Please be sure to send the Official transcript directly to the College using this form.
  • For international document requests, a pre-paid, self-addressed return envelope, that is at least 9 inches, must be included with this form.

Most HSE record holders can find unofficial results on the HSE Status Report found here. This report can be used as a temporary measure while awaiting official mailed results.

The HSE website is located at: https://www.acces.nysed.gov/hse/high-school-equivalency-duplicate-diploma-andor-transcript-requests.