Tuition (Academic Year 2019-2020)
- Full Time, per semester (12-19 credit hours) – $8,990
- Over 19 credit hours – additional per credit hour – $200
- Part Time, per credit hour – $745
Semester: Fall 2019
Payments Due: September 3, 2019
College Fees (Per Semester)
6 credit hours or more – $180
1-5 credit hours – $30 per credit hour
Summer – $25
All fees are subject to change. Contact Student Accounts for the most up-to-date information.
- Lab Fee, per course (Business, Science & Computer) $50
- Lab Fee, per course (Anatomy & Physiology I & II) $55
- Transcript Fee, official copy & student copy – No charge
- Fee for checks returned for non-sufficient funds – $25
- Healthcare Clinical Fees (Per Semester) – $825 (Includes program fee, materials cost, malpractice insurance, etc.)
- Course Fee CNT 101 – Introduction to Computer Hardware – $600 (Includes the cost of computer components needed to assemble a computer, which becomes the property of the student
- Course Fee, CNT 210 – Network Administration – $600 (Includes the cost of computer components needed to assemble a server, which becomes the property of the student)
Summer 2019 Clinical Costs
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography – $4,290
- Echocardiography – $4,290
- Radiologic Technology – $4,290
Tuition does not include the cost of room and board either at home or in independent off-campus housing, cost of books, uniforms, etc. Clinical fees for health science students, per semester, includes the program fee, materials cost, malpractice insurance, etc. College Fee includes student publications, orientation, computer use, cultural fee, ID cards, health services, employment references and referrals, library, accident insurance, graduation, registration fee, student activities, etc.
Tuition and Fees are subject to change.
Books and Supplies
Please refer to the Barnes & Noble College bookstore website for up to date information regarding costs of books and supplies.
Alumni Discount- This is a discount for graduates of our Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree programs. It allows the student to take up to 6 credit hours per academic year at the college with a 30% discount. This discount applies to tuition only. Applicants must pay applicable fees.
BSN Discount-This is a discount for a student enrolling in the Bachelor’s of Nursing program. It allows the student to receive a 20% discount per semester. This discount applies to tuition only minus any TAP or institutional and outside grants/scholarships a student may receive. Applicants must pay applicable fees.
*Students MUST file the 2019-2020 FAFSA form in order to be eligible for the BSN discount.