Student Guide To Request Transcripts & GED/HSED

Official transcripts of academic work completed both in high school and in all post-secondary institutions are required before an applicant’s admission is complete.

Links to the most commonly attended institutions are listed below.

High School Transcript Requests

Buffalo Public Schools (allow 30 days)

  • Complete this FORM.
  • Email the completed form along with a copy of valid I.D. to
  • Please be advised that the processing time for transcripts can take up to 30 days.
  • Please ensure that all information provided is correct. 
  • Incorrect/incomplete information will result in a delay in processing your transcript.
  • If you have any questions, please contact the Transcript Office at 716-816-4021. 

High School Equivalency Duplicate Transcript Requests

GED or HSED Transcript (Turnaround time is 6-10 weeks from the time of receipt of the request form. Please order the $5 transcript.)

College & Universities

Didn’t see your institution? Please go to your school website then search for transcript request.

Institutions can no longer hold transcripts due to an outstanding balance in New York State.

Transcripts can be sent electronically to: or mailed to:

Trocaire College Admissions Office

360 Choate Avenue

Buffalo, NY 14220