- This event has passed.
Student Graduation Speaker Application Deadline
October 14, 2022 All day
Calling all December 2022 graduates – we’re looking for a graduate to deliver the Student Commencement Address!
Eligible students must be in good academic, conduct, and financial standing with the college.
How to Apply:
- Complete the application on the Student Graduation Speaker page by Friday, October 14
- Prepare a draft of a 3-5 minute speech
- Select a current faculty or staff member to provide a letter of recommendation (they will be notified)
Why Be the Graduation Student Speaker?
- Share your Trocaire Story
- Speak on Behalf of your Class
- Process into the Ceremony with the Platform Party
- Earn VIP seats for your loved ones at the ceremony.
Students who apply will be reviewed by the committee, and a decision will be shared out by Wednesday, October 26.