Trocaire Board Elects Six New Members
Trocaire College’s Board of Trustees has elected six new members to three-year terms on the board.
The new trustees are:
- Teresa M. Majors, CPA and partner at Dopkins & Company, LLP
- Sister Lisa Mary McCartney, RSM, Ph.D., mission associate at Mercyhurst University in Erie, Pa., (retired from vice presidency for mission integration at Mercyhurst in May)
- Keith Taylor, Ph.D., president of Gannon University in Erie, Pa.
- Mark F. Wachowiak, senior vice president and senior banker in the Commercial Banking Group of KeyBank
- Barrett Wadsworth, partner with North Woods Capital Benefits and president of North Woods Asset Management
- Sean Willett, senior vice president and chief risk officer for Financial Institutions, Inc./Five Star Bank
In other news, Trustee Thomas H. Waring, Jr. was re-elected for a second three-year term on the board.
The position of Board Chair Emeritus was bestowed on Jonathan T. Swiatkowski, CPA, who completed nine years of serve on the board and served as Board Chair the last two years.
In addition, trustees Thomas J. Gamble, Ph.D., Sister Diane Matje, RSM and William Paladino were recognized for completing nine years of service on the board.
Finally, the following trustees were elected to officer positions for the 2018-19 year:
- Siobhan C. Smith: Chair
- Sharon Prise Azurin, Esq.: Vice Chair
- Alicia J. Thompson: Corporate Secretary
- Montique V. Williams: Treasurer