Trocaire College has been awarded the University Research & Review 2017 Best Value School designation, making it one of fewer than 100 institutions across the country and three in the state of New York selected to receive this national recognition.
It is the third year Trocaire has garnered the honor; it was also recognized in 2014 and 2016.
“The schools honored with the Best Value School Award belong to an elite “club” of high quality, affordable higher learning institutions,” the organization’s website explains. “Each Best Value School has been selected because it meets criteria important to post-secondary students of all ages. While each individual’s criteria may vary, all have basic requirements which include: a place where they fit in; where they find appropriate, top-notch academic programs; and where the costs to attend are reasonable and financial aid is available.”
- Cost. Is a school affordable and in-line with similar schools?
- Do students like, support and recommend the school?
- What’s unique about the institution?
- Are students overloaded with debt?
- What’s the student loan default rate?
- How long does it take students to graduate?
- What percentage of enrollees get a degree or credential?
Trocaire is proud to be recognized for the value we offer our students as Western New York’s most affordable private college, and staff, faculty and administration will continue working to help every student achieve careers of achievement and lives of purpose.