Join the Division of Institutional Advancement for a powerful and unique opportunity:
A program for current Trocaire College students to access growth and recognition opportunities while establishing an early connection to the college as future alumni.
WHY SHOULD I PARTICIPATE?
You will gain:
• A dedicated leadership experience for your resume
• One-on-one time with campus leaders and alumni
• A reference letter from the Vice President of Development
• A meal with the College President and alumni leaders
• A cord for Commencement signifying your participation
• Special honors noted in the Commencement program
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
• Participate in Trocaire’s “Thank a Giver” (TAG) Day. Help thank our alumni donors for their generosity and showcase the impact of philanthropy on the Trocaire College campus.
Plus (2) of your choice:
• Make a donation of $5 or more to the annual fund and answer a generosity questionnaire
• Watch the TED Talks generosity series and complete a questionnaire: Watch TED Talk Generosity Series
• Tell us how Trocaire is making an impact in your life through the “My Story” form
• Call donors to thank them for their donation
• Write thank you notes to donors
HOW DO I BEGIN?
To sign up, call 716-827-4342, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.