Join the Division of Institutional Advancement for a powerful and unique opportunity:
A program for current Trocaire College students to access growth and recognition opportunities while establishing an early connection to the college as future alumni.
WHY SHOULD I PARTICIPATE?
You will gain:
• A dedicated leadership experience for your resume
• A reference letter from the Advancement Office
• Complimentary Trocaire swag item
• An invitation to a networking event with Alumni Council and campus leaders
• A cord for commencement signifying your participation
• Special honors noted in the commencement program
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
• Participate in Trocaire’s “Thank a Giver” (TAG) Day. Help thank our donors for their generosity and showcase the impact of philanthropy on the Trocaire College campus.
• Make a donation of $5 or more to the Share Trocaire Fund
• Tell us how Trocaire is making an impact in your life through the “My Story” form
• Volunteer 2 hours of time in the Advancement Office
HOW DO I BEGIN?
To sign up, contact Monica Stage in the Advancement Office at 716-827-4342 or email [email protected].