Trocaire College offers a wide array of student activities focused on social, cultural, academic, and leadership development. These are great opportunities to be involved in the campus community and to prepare for a successful career. Some events include:
- Welcome Week
- Family Day
- Cultural Heritage Celebrations (ie. Coming Out Day, Latinx Heritage Month, Black History Month)
- International Food Fest
- Winter Welcome
- Stress Less Week
To stay up to date with everything happening on campus:
- Read the weekly newsletter sent by the Director of Student Engagement, “This Week at Trocaire”
- Join the Trocaire College Student Life Facebook group
- Follow Trocair College Student Life on Instagram
- Read the Stall Street Journal at your next restroom stop on campus
- Keep an eye out for the digital screens around campus
- Visit Trocaire’s web calendar
Looking to reserve a Student Engagement Space to study or meet? Reserve a space today!
Learn more ways about how to get involved as a student through joining a club, organization, or committee!
Mercy In Action Student Spotlight
The Sisters of Mercy were founded out of a deep concern for persons who are poor. Today, that commitment is focused in five “critical concerns”:
We are looking for students who act on any of the critical concerns in their lives. Nominate yourself or a classmate to be featured as a Mercy In Action Spotlight. Fill out the nomination form below.