Trocaire College offers a wide array of student activities focused on social, cultural, academic, and leadership development. These are great opportunities to be involved in the campus community and to prepare for a successful career. Some events include:
- Welcome Week
- Family Day
- Cultural Heritage Celebrations (ie. Coming Out Day, Latinx Heritage Month, Black History Month)
- International Food Fest
- Winter Welcome
- Stress Less Week
To stay up to date with everything happening on campus:
- Read the weekly newsletter sent by the Director of Student Engagement, “This Week at Trocaire”
- Join the Trocaire College Student Life Facebook group
- Follow Trocaire College Student Life (@TrocaireStudentLife) on Instagram
- Read the Stall Street Journal at your next restroom stop on campus
- Keep an eye out for the digital screens around campus
- Visit Trocaire’s web calendar
Looking to reserve a Student Engagement Space to study or meet? Reserve a space today!
Learn more ways about how to get involved as a student through joining a club, organization, or committee!
With moving to distance learning, here are some tips and ideas to help keep you socially engaged and connected while maintaining physical distancing.
Staying connected to your friends, classmates, and loved ones is made accessible through technology!
All Trocaire students may access Zoom for free. Be sure to use your trocaire.edu email when signing in/registering your account. This is a great way to “meet up” with your friends, classmates, and student organization members. You can access Zoom from Trocaire’s Zoom page. Check out the “Getting Started with Zoom Web Conferencing” for assistance.