Trocaire’s Workforce Development Training: Phlebotomy Program – Next cohort: April 11 – June 3, 2017
Limited to only 28 spots
Trocaire’s Workforce Development Phlebotomy Program will begin its next cohort on April 11 running through June 3, 2017. This is part of Trocaire’s wide array of training and educational opportunities for individuals getting started in the workplace, furthering their current careers, or working to meet licensure/certification requirements in healthcare, business, hospitality and technology fields.
The next cohort is limited to only 28 spots available, so interested students may wish to sign up quickly.
The Phlebotomy program:
- Provides students for entry-level competencies in the fast-growing field of phlebotomy
- Is offered in a quick 10-week course: 7 weeks of lecture-style learning and 3 weeks of clinical placements for hands-on experience
- Is approved through National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS)
- Is a great opportunity for growth: Employment of phlebotomists is projected to grow 25 percent from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations. Hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, blood donor centers, and other locations will need phlebotomists to perform bloodwork.
- Trocaire College’s cost for this program is: $1250