Jan. 15 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Begin classes this January! Everything you need to attend Trocaire – all in one day, all in one place.
One & Done Events
January 15 | 10am-6pm
Ready to start? The day includes meeting with admissions, class registration, academic advisement and financial aid appointments.
Before You Arrive:
- Bring your official high school transcripts.
- Bring official transcripts from all colleges you have attended.
- Bring a copy of your immunization records
- Records can be emailed to WellnessCenter@trocaire.edu, or
- Faxed from your doctors office to (716) 825-0416 .
- Applicants may need to take a placement test. If you choose to take the placement test that day, please plan to be here for 1.5-3 hours.
Location and Programs
360 Choate Ave, Buffalo, NY 14220
Programs at Trocaire College
Parking is available in the visitor parking area at
Salem Lutheran Church, 10 McClellan Circle, Buffalo, NY 14220.
The Trocaire College Shuttle is available during this time. Pick up location at Salem Lutheran Church.
You may also park on the nearby streets. Please be cognizant of parking regulations.