There are many ways to get involved:
- Update your alumni record to ensure you’re receiving the latest news and event invitations.
- Host events and connect with past classmates.
- Provide internship opportunities for current students. Contact your Alumni office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refer a prospective student.
- Participate in service learning opportunities to continue the Mercy mission.
- Nominate an individual for the Distinguished Alumni Award given at our annual Spring Soiree.
Become an Alumni Ambassador
Interested in helping represent and spread the word about Trocaire College? By becoming an alumni ambassador, you will help the College’s recruiting efforts by sharing your story with prospective students.
Alumni Ambassador opportunities:
- Speak at accepted student events.
- Call or write letters to students.
- Open doors at your place of business where we can recruit students.
- Provide your profile to be featured in publications that go to prospective students.
- Participate in videos and commercials for Trocaire College.
If you are interested in becoming an alumni ambassador, please contact Deanna Rusek at 827-4342 or email@example.com
Become an Alumni Board Member
Help to Make Trocaire’s Future Brighter
The Alumni Board of Directors continuously seek excited, motivated and enthusiastic alumni to become Alumni Board of Director members. Members meet four (4) times a year and are active in Institutional Advancement, Admissions and Student Affairs activities.
If you believe you have the enthusiasm to be a member of our board, please email the completed application found below to Lindsey Dotson at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line enter: Alumni Board of Director Application. All alumni are welcome. Rolling applications are reviewed as received. Applicants will be notified by letter of their acceptance.
Do you work with many Trocaire College alumni?
The Trocaire College Alumni Association is going on the road to meet and engage with alumni in our community! Trocaire alumni from all disciplines working throughout WNY are encouraged to reach-out to send the Trocaire Travels team to your location. (20 or more alumni)
We want to thank you for your hard work and dedication every single day, as you pursue “Careers of Achievement and Lives of Purpose,” equipped with a meaningful Mercy higher education.
Prepare to be pampered!
We will bring food, goody bags, and our prize wheel, which includes a range of fabulous rewards. If you complete an Alumni Update Form we will enter you for some additionally awesome prizes!
You’ll also have a chance to visit with members of the Alumni Board, staff from the Alumni Association, and representatives from other areas of the college. Don’t miss out on your chance to reconnect and take a well-deserved break compliments of Trocaire College. Send location suggestions to Deanna Rusek at email@example.com along with a contact name and information to reach you.