There are many ways to get involved:
- Update your alumni record to ensure you’re receiving the latest news and event invitations.
- Host events and connect with past classmates.
- Provide internship opportunities for current students. Contact your Alumni office at: email@example.com
- Refer a prospective student.
- Participate in service learning opportunities to continue the Mercy mission.
- Nominate for the Distinguished Alumni Award or for various awards at our annual Reflections Event.
Become an Alumni Ambassador
Interested in helping represent and spread the word about Trocaire College? By becoming an alumni ambassador, you will help the College’s recruiting efforts by sharing your story with prospective students.
Alumni Ambassador opportunities:
- Speak at accepted student events.
- Call or write letters to students.
- Open doors at your place of business where we can recruit students.
- Provide your profile to be featured in publications that go to prospective students.
- Participate in videos and commercials for Trocaire College.
If you are interested in becoming an alumni ambassador, please contact Deanna Rusek at 827-4342 or firstname.lastname@example.org