Have you considered becoming a member of the Sister Barbara Ciarico, RSM Legacy Society?
Leaving a legacy ensures that future generations will benefit from your generosity. The Legacy Society was established to honor of the late President Emerita, Sr. Barbara Ciarico, RSM, whose exemplary leadership and tireless devotion to our students are legendary at Trocaire College. The Sr. Barbara Ciarico, RSM Legacy Society recognizes friends of Trocaire who have expressed an intention to support our students through the creation of a bequest.
Your intention is expressed merely by filling out the Society’s enrollment form and deciding whether you wish your membership to be public or anonymous. No immediate gift is required or expected as part of your decision to become a member!
There are several ways to create a legacy. Some donors name Trocaire College in their will. Others have made Trocaire a beneficiary of a life insurance policy, IRA or another retirement account.
Once you become a member, you will have joined many others who have decided to support the Mercy Tradition of excellence in education as we guide deserving Western New Yorkers toward careers of achievement and lives of purpose.
Please complete the following information so we may assist you with your gift planning needs.
"*" indicates required fields
The Office of Institutional Advancement
As a member of the Sister Barbara Legacy Society, you will receive:
- A personal gift commemorating your decision.
- Exclusive news from Trocaire College’s President
- Special acknowledgement in donor publications, if desired
- Invitations to donor recognition receptions and other important events
- The satisfaction of knowing future generations of Trocaire students will be able to pursue lives of purpose thanks to your foresight and generosity!