The deadline for 2015-2016 Trocaire College scholarship applications is rapidly approaching! We are encouraging all students to submit an application by Wednesday, Feb. 18.
“The obvious reason to apply for a scholarship is because they can help students financially,” Mary Roche, Trocaire College financial aid counselor, says. “Scholarships are also beneficial not just for the financial gains they provide, but also for the prestige they provide the recipient.”
10 Reasons to Apply for a Trocaire Scholarship
1. Trocaire is one of the most affordable private colleges in the area — but extra money towards your education always helps.
2. You’ve studied long hours to earn great grades – get rewarded!
3. Scholarships are one of the ways that Trocaire and its supporters invest in you. Find out if you have earned that investment!
4. Scholarships are a great way to help pay for school.
5. You are unique! Tell us about it — it may be worth some money towards your education.
6. You need a study break! Filling out a scholarship application over a cup of coffee or hot chocolate is a good change of pace.
7. The economy is challenging; money can be tight. A scholarship makes college a little easier to afford.
8. You don’t have to repay a scholarship.
9. The application only takes 10 minutes to complete.
10. Why apply for a scholarship? Because you might get one!
Remember: the deadline to apply for 2015-2016 Trocaire College scholarships is Wednesday, Feb. 18!
You can find an application for Trocaire scholarships here, or pick one up at the Financial Aid Office any weekday. Our office opens at 8 a.m. We are here until 6 p.m. on Monday and Thursday, until 5 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday and until 4 p.m. on Friday.
For more information or for any additional assistance, contact or visit the Trocaire College Financial Aid Office located in Room 113 at the Main Campus.